Monday, May 12, 2008

HINDI AKO ADIK,..

OK,..I know,..it's my third post for this day and i don't know why i kept on opening this page even though i don't have a sane topic to write about. (whew! kapagod un aa) ok,..what i really nid is to spill,..

ok SPILL!!!,..i'm alright now,..haha,..(very funny maggie,..)

i don't even understand this thing inside me,..my stomach keeps getting BUTTERFLIES,.. (wth!!!) just because i kept remembering something,.. I'm trying to shoo away these thoughts but they stick to me like a magnet. I'm a negative charged particle while the thoughts are positive charged. (i MISS PHYSICS!!)

ok,..I don't like the feeling i have right now,..UNCERTAINTY,..i hate waiting but it's all i do,..haha,..(oo, nag iinarte lang ako,..exageration lang)

my confusion because of Mr. Snowman just vanished but it was replaced by the confusion caused by a certain Mr. Sunny. He's the total opposite of Mr. Snowman and i don't know why i'm having the same feelings for him,..Almost same feelings I had for mr. snowman. (i know,..the codes are funny,..haha,..)

i hate to compare people, but i can't stop myself from wondering why i did liked a guy OPPOSITE from Mr. Snowman who almost succeeded in pushing me to the edge of the cliff. Luckily, I was able to hold a plant before i was totally pushed. That plant who saved me was cultivated by Mr. Sunny,..ok i'm so whatever,..pagpasensyahan niu na po ako kasi,..basta,..i'm having a mental breakdown,..tapos nasabay pa ung requirements for my university.

hate this and kai is having a sumptuous meal so,..i think i'm gonna ( ang bad ni kai,..nilayu sakin ung pagkain!!!)

,..maggie,..

1 comment:

The Fall Of Joffi said...

Oi aidk.. link mo dn ako. thefallofjoffi.blogspot.com kung hnd. sapakin kta sa ribs. ok bye. ^.^ ingats